Every Sunday, I’m planning on sharing the most interesting recipes or articles I found while perusing the web throughout the past week. These will most likely not be dorm room-friendly, but they make me all the more excited for the next time I’m home and can cook all that my heart desires! Without further ado, here are the highlights of what I ran across this week:
- Whole Foods’ Pumpkin Pecan Cookies
- Oat Soda Bread from 101 Cookbooks-Seriously so excited to try this one!
- Fall Detox Salad from Oh She Glows
- Peachy Palate’s Pumpkin Spinach Chickpea Coconut Curry- I love that most of her recipes are single serving!
- Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower Parmesan Gratin from Running to the Kitchen-Thanksgiving idea?
- Oatmeal Sandwich Bread from Eat, Live, Run- I’m a sucker for homemade breads!
- Oatmeal Raisin Flax Pancakes from Kiss My Broccoli-Pancake cookies? YES PLEASE!
- Peachy Palate’s Vegan Lemon Lime & Poppy Seed Pancakes-her beautiful photography makes me want to reach into my screen and snatch these pancakes!
I will be back in my kitchen in about 9 days for Thanksgiving break! Can’t wait! Only problem is, I’ll never have enough time to try all the recipes I bookmark!
Enjoy, and drool away!