Do I really need more dessert recipes? This week’s Weekly Drool happens to showcase several sweet treats I foresee in my future-that is, after I conquer my finals!
Food, desserts mainly, make wonderful Christmas presents! I love making food to give as holiday gifts and packaging them up in cute and festive ways. I think all homemade gifts are more personable and they are fun to do as well! Over thanksgiving break, I made my college friends’ gifts and they were a blast to make. Once I give them away, I may share what I made on the blog. This weekend, I managed to gather the ingredients to make an edible gift for a secret santa party. More on that in another post-it was unbelievably easy to make!
Anyway, here are this week’s drool-worthy links from around the web:
- This chocolate mousse is vegan and has no added sugar!
- I’ve never tried this chocolate + pear combo, but if it works in this Chocolate Pear Cake, I’m all for it!
- I already love cashew butter, but chocolate cashew butter? Don’t know if I’d be able to handle it!
- Ginger cookies scream Christmas. I want to make these healthified ones.
- Monster cookies are my favorite type of cookie. My Uncle Rick makes the best kind! This healthier version wouldn’t replace his, but for times when I’d like to make a different version, I bet these would rock too!
- “Clustery” granola is the best. This recipe for Toasted Buckwheat & Millet granola has clusters-I must try it!
- Carrot cake that actually has a lot of carrot in it! Looks good to me!
The countdown continues! 13 days until the end of the semester. 23 days until Christmas!