Being back in college is awesome.
Super awesome. I love it.
…I wish I had a kitchen.
I’m back to imagining myself making delicious food.
Here’s the best of what I’ve found online this week.
- Pumpkin Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread-I’m in the mood for pumpkin again since the fall!
- Chai Spiced Hot Chocolate-would never have thought to put chai and chocolate together!
- Pear and Almond baked oatmeal
- Multigrain Banana Nut and Raisin Scones-I love scones and these look amazing!
- I’ve never made a savory quick bread like this Walnut-Rosemary Oat bread
- “1 Million Vegetables” Lentil Stew-sounds like my ideal soup!